Sunday, July 16, 2017

Christmas in July Day 2

It's Sunday sketch day over at Catch the Bug for our Christmas in July celebration. Talk about a fun sketch, sure hope you can join us!!

Of course, loving snowmen so much, I couldn't resist using the Scene It - Snowmen Fun from Bugaboo. Another reason I used it was because it was in my "already printed off" pile!!! Now it's your turn to share your card using the sketch from Day 2 of Christmas in July, Bugaboo style that you can find over at Catch the Bug

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love the adorable scene!!Totally cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your snowman is just so adorable. I have some images colored...just have to get myself going here...having problems with that this weekend, hehe.