Thursday, April 13, 2017

Hello

Hello -- well now I have that Adele song stuck in my head!!! It's time to share an "Oldie Bug Goodie" Bugaboo image today and I went with the adorable Sew Sunbonnet - Thimble. This will be perfect for my mother-in-law who is rehabing following a knee replacement and stroke. She is quite the seamstress, and I know a lot of people are missing her and all her alteration skills.

As you may know, Bugaboo has a new shop. Jodie is working non-stop everyday adding image files (over 3500 in total!!). If you don't see an image or did not receive an invite via email to reactivate your account, please send her an email - jodie@bugaboostamps.com. Meanwhile, take a moment to look thru the store, bet you can find images you never saw before...I know I did!!! Also, be sure and check out what other DT members are creating this week at Catch the Bug.

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is just adorable. I love Adele and now you have that song in my head, hehe.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

This is soooo cute Linda. I am going to have to get this image as it will be perfect for a friend of mine who is into sewing!!
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie