Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Humor Me Wednesday

Welcome to our Humor Me Wednesday over at Catch the Bug. My "holiday" is Autism Sunday. Now mind you, autism is not humorous, but being the Mom of an autistic young man, there are some days that all you can do is laugh!!! I used the sweet Bugaboo image Bugaboo Brat - Autism Boy. As always, I kept this card very simple. The boy image himself I had cut out with my Scan N Cut (golly I love using that thing!!). Kept the colors bright and fun. Be sure and check out what other DT members created today over at Catch the Bug.
  

2 comments:

anne said...

I love this Linda. That sentiment is so perfect I think I will have to buy it for my autistic grand-nephew.
Hugs
Anne

Joanna M. said...

I too, am the mother of an autistic son. It's been a beautiful (and sometimes rocky) road but I wouldn't trade him in for anything. Love this card.