Saturday, January 28, 2017

I WANT ICE CREAM!!!

Can you tell I'm on a diet, all I can think about is food!!! I miss ice cream, cookie dough and my Starbucks the most!! I'm just a little crabby is all but so far I'm already down a little over 10 pounds and looking towards the prize...a new wardrobe!!!!!

We have a new challenge this week at Catch the Bug, a color challenge. Time to have some fun and join us for your chance at winning some Bugaboo images of your very own!!

I used the adorable Ice Cream Dog from Bugaboo. Is he not the cutest?!! The sentiment is from Imagine That Digistamp - Ice Cream Sentiments. It couldn't be more perfect if you ask me!!! Now I hope you can join our color challenge this week at Catch the Bug, can't wait to see what you create! 

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Cute cute cute and again, perfect adorable paers!p