Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year

One of these days I will stop making Christmas cards...but obviously today is not that day!! This is my card for the "sparkle" CAS challenge we have going on at The Outlawz. Yes, I borrowed the idea for the layout from Jennifer McGuire (check out her video HERE). The pine die cut has been sitting on my desk for quite some time, begging me to put it on a card!! And the sparkly ornament is a new die I just got from Gina Marie Designs. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink, 'Tis the Season. Very quick and easy to make. May have to make a few more!! Please join us for some sparkly fun over at The Outlawz, CAS style.

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful Loo. I love the branches.

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is stunning. I think it is easier to make Christmas cards all year so then you aren't overwhelmed at the end of the year.