Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Imagine That Digistamp New Release

Imagine That Digistamp is having a new release today of some A-dorable sets!! My card uses the sweet Lorie's Peppermint Mocha. Being a Starbucks addict, this set was a must for me to create with!! I sponged around the image while it was still in the die...love the frame of white it leaves. Do you see the fun peppermint and snowflake pattern paper I used also? Well that also comes in the set!!! Now be sure and head over to the Creative Playground to see what else the DT created using this and other newly released sets. Get the new releases HERE at Imagine That Digistamp.

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is just adorable. Love that sentiment.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HAHHA...such a cutie....and sweet paper. She reminds me of a 50's or early 60's kind of image...which of course, brings back childhood memories....thank you.