Monday, September 12, 2016

Hugs and Prayers

Welcome back to another fabulous sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. We are always so glad to have you join us!! Take a look at this fabulous sketch for you to try!! 

Initially I had some flowers picked out for my card but decided to go with a "I must have it" stamp and die sets from Avery Elle called The Reef.  I even used some of Avery Elle's ink pads too for the first time and I love 'em!!! Looks like I'll be getting more colors!!! The sentiment is Prayers from Hero Arts. Now I can't wait to see your take on our sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahhhh...this is my kinda card....so pretty....love how you cut and displayed all the elements.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Like that you used the sea images on this card, and the colors are so soft and pretty...beautiful sympathy card.