Thursday, July 14, 2016

'Tis the Season

Here's the latest sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. It's great for my love of clean and simple.

Of course I couldn't resist making yet another Christmas card!!! I used the Color Layering Wreath set from Hero Arts and I'm embarrassed to say this is the first it has seen any ink!!! I decided to use the little stamps in that set to create my own heat embossed background. The sentiment is also heat embossed only in gold. A fun sketch and stamp set for sure.

6 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Wow, Christmas in July! I am a wreath lover so I just adore this card! Clean and simple - perfect for this sketch Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

Lauren said...

Such a great Christmas card- love the wreath in the circle! Thanks for joining us at AHSC.

Lori said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card! I love that you created your own background with the small stamps from the set, and I love that wreath. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC!

Annette Clark said...

I'm a big fan of clean and simple too, and your charming Christmas card is an adorable example of CAS and great use of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us this week at AHSC.

Lisa said...

Oh I LOVE this! Great start on your Christmas cards!

Ali said...

I especially love the stitching on the banner. It's lovely. Great card. TY for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!~ Ali (AHSC DT)