Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Crazy Life!!!

Yes, my life has been crazy and I cannot find any time to create!!!!! We do have a great new sketch though for you to try over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 so I hope to see you there!!

And our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps. I love Bugaboo and I know you do too!!! Be sure and play along for your chance at winning some wonderful images!!! 

Here's my card, made last minute of course, using Chef Pierre Wine. I think a big glass of wine is exactly what I need for all the stress lately!!! Be sure and join us over the next two weeks at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
 

6 comments:

Joanna M. said...

This card is so amazing Linda! I love your colors AND the sewing is fabulous too. If it makes you feel any better, our life is REALLY busy too. It really does affect creative mojo, doesn't it? I hope both our lives slow down a bit soon.

Kathie said...

Love your card Linda just perfect for those wine lovers in your life, it would make the perfect masculine card. Love your colours and the stitching is a perfect way to make a card in a hurry. Sit down for 15 minutes and take some time out for yourself, you won't be thanked any more for running yourself ragged and your no use to anyone if you get sick. Have a wine and look after yourself.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh I love the papers you used with your Chef Pierre Wine image! It couldn't be more perfect! Hope you are doing well! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Judi

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable card. I have that image. Thanks for the reminder. I have so many cards I want to create that I get frustrated as to where to begin. Then I get like you with a crazy life and no time to create. I need to case this card. Why try to come up with something new all the time when friends have created a super card that you can case!

Heide said...

What a great looking card, love the black and white with a touch of red. Have a super weekend. Hugs, Heide

anne said...

This is fabulous Linda, that designer paper you have used really makes this image pop.
Hope you can find a bit of me time soon and some respite from the craziness,
Hugs Anne x