Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Gimme the Beach!!

I'd much rather be at the beach than putting up with the snow, yes I said snow, we had Sunday!! And of course it had to happen during my son's baseball game!!! Our beach vacation is scheduled for mid July...and I can't wait!!! My card uses from Beach Blanket Girl and Beach Combers paper, both from Imagine That. While the image was still in the die after cutting it out, I sponged on some tan and blue inks to remind me of the clear blue sky and warm sand. Awwwww, the joys of summer!!

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable card. I hear you we had a few flakes and nasty weather on Saturday. I still wouldn't be seen in a bikini, hehe.

Kristine said...

Super card Linda!! I love how you sponged the sand and sky in the image layer! And of course the clouds embossed - whimsical. Can't wait for summer!! We still don't have flowers planted yet although it was about 80 degrees today. I think it's prolly safe to now, just gotta find the time, money and energy, lol. Have a nice rest of your week.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I know this card was made for me...thank you....haha. We are leaving today for the beach. Weather won't be great....rain, but still at beach once it clears. I don't do snow well at all. In the South, we love to see it then won't it gone when we wake up the next day....which is about what happens...haha

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Just saw your bugaboo card but you don't have it posted yet. Absolutely adorable.