Sunday, March 13, 2016

Happy Easter

We have an Easter challenge going on at the Fresh Brewed Blog that I hope you can join in. I used one of the recently released Fresh Brewed Designs images, Lil Sweetie Easter Bunny. Talk about adorable!!! And can you believe I used mostly purple on this?!!! Purple is definitely NOT a favorite color of mine, I actually struggle to put it on a card. But for some reason it seemed right for this one! Join us over at the Fresh Brewed Blog for our Easter challenge.

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWWW!!! So your saying the Struggle is REAL!?! Bwahahha!!! Well, purple is my FAVORITE color, however I find it SO HARD to work with when making paper crafts. And I don't wear it. Or decorate with it. Or use it anywhere really. I just love purple. Maybe in flowers? LOL!!! Or accessories. Regardless... It is for some reason a favorite. With red, blue, teal, pink.... I just love colors! <3

This card is ADORABLE!!! LOVE the sweet spring colors and the layout.

BIG hugs,
Heather