Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

We've got a new sketch for you over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Loads of possibilities here! 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Doodle Pantry. I absolutely adore Doodle Pantry images! Talk about whimsy and amazing colored images too. A $10 coupon for the Doodle Pantry store is up for grabs so get creating!!  

For my card, I used the image Balloon Ants. I also turned the sketch on its side. Now I really hope you can join us over the next two weeks for some sketchy fun at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.


5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Great minds think alike, huh?!! I almost used this image too! Love all the dots and flowers on your card, sweetie. Great job.

anne said...

I love your bright and dotty colours and pretty pink flowers Linda, a lovely card to brighten a grey day.
Hugs
Anne

Heide said...

I love this image, the little ants and balloon are so sweet! Such a cute card. Hugs, Heide

Janice said...

A lovely colourful fun card Linda, Jx

sweetbloominscraps said...

Wow, I am so late this time! I love this ant card and all the others you have created! Miss the Bugaboo moments!
Hugs, Judi