Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A Happy Hello

Happy Wednesday! Spring break is now over and everyone's back to work or school...right where they should be!!! And it's time for a new challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday

My dear friend Heather from Fresh Brewed Designs is our sponsor for this two week challenge. If you're a coffee-holic, you'll love the fun and fabulous images she has in her shop! 

I couldn't resist using a rubber stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs called Love Mug, just like I can't resist a hot cup of coffee and yummy cupcake!!! Fresh Brewed Designs no longer sells rubber stamps, however, if you are interested in this one, please email Heather regarding it - freshbreweddesigns@yahoo.com. I sure hope you can join us over the next two weeks at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.



5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

I'm not one to turn down a latte either. ((Sigh - insert a moment to imagine Starbucks in my hand right now!!)) Yum!! Super cute card Linda. I love the colors

Kathie said...

Your image reminds me of Starbucks England when I had a Ginger Crunch latte and a Berry Berry latte how yummy is that, it's as yummy as your wonderful card just love the colours you've used and ribbon.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

anne said...

Brilliant card Linda, love your colours. I could quite happily eat that cupcake but a month into weight watchers I'd better pass. Hope you have a good week, hugs Anne xx

Heide said...

Linda, Such a cute card, love the color combo! Hugs, Heide

Janice said...

Beautiful colouring - a super card Linda, Jx