Sunday, February 28, 2016

You Brighten My Life

Welcome to the latest Clean & Simple challenge over at The Outlawz. We are to use the sea as our inspiration this week. This got me thinking about our annual beach vacation and the beautiful lighthouses we have gone to see in years past. I've had this adorable stamp set by Lawn Fawn called Life is Good for quite some time and it needed to see some ink. The background layer was sponged with some distress inks then die cut with a stitched rectangle die also from Lawn Fawn. It's not often a card comes out the way I had imagined it in my head, but this one did!!! Good thing because I was running late with getting it done! Hope you can join us for some CAS fun over at The Outlawz.

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Through the Purple Haze - Make a scene
Tuesday Throwdown - Create your own background
Ooh La La Creations - Clean & simple
  

3 comments:

Janice said...

A beautiful CAS card Linda and lovely to have you join us over at OLL, Jx

Wynn said...

This is lovely. I love the colour combo you've used. Thank you for playing with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

Planetsusie said...

Just love your card! Brilliant choice of colours as well. Thank you so much for entering the Through the Purple Haze (Make a Scene) Challenge this time. Lots of luck and I hope we see you again. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT.