Monday, December 21, 2015

Warm Christmas Wishes

We are continuing our Anything Goes Christmas challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas this month, and I have this card to share with you. I used Knobby Knees Christmas Stocking from Bugaboo...so cute!! I love the pops of black that I tried to pull out from the pattern paper. We have a load of wonderful sponsors for our month long challenge so I sure hope you can join us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Dream Valley Challenges - Christmas
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Christmas
Where the Heart Is - Christmas Colors
Dragonfly + Dreams - Christmas

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Linda, what a great fun image you have used to create a lovely Christmas card. Great backing design and thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Dream Valley and we would love to see you again. Jennifer DT member x

Elizabeth Hart said...

So super cute - love that image and so festive. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)