Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Month Long Christmas Challenge

Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas!!! I'm feeling my stress lever creep up with all the holiday preparations but I will not let it consume me this year!! I know, keep telling myself that!!! Anyway, we are having a month long anything goes challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas. Now as you know, I'm not very creative when it comes to Anything But a Card so don't judge! I cut out the adorable Hat Tipping Snowman from Fred She Said and popped it up over a white glitter snowflake die cut. It was attached to a bottle topper over a bottle of hand soap along with some pattern paper and a sentiment. This could also be used for a wine bottle as well...note to self, need to get more wine!!!! Hahaha!!! Sure hope you can join us for our month long challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas.

 

No comments: