Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Howdy

This is my 3rd post for today so be sure and scroll down to see the other two. December 1st means a new Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge starting over at the Doodle Pantry Blog. It's an Anything Goes challenge as long as you use a digital image. There's a separate drawing from those using Doodle Pantry images! On my card I used the absolutely adorable Quirky Snowmen. I love this cowboy snowman along with the sweet sentiment and western papers (all included in this set). Now it's your turn to share your creation using a digital image for our December Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge on the Doodle Pantry Blog.

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes Christmas or Winter
Cardz 4 Guyz - Christmas CAS  
One Stitch at a Time - Winter
My Time to Craft - Let it Snow
CRAFT - Winter

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Such a cute snowman and great design! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week! Brenda

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Debbie Adams said...

Very cute card for Christmas and the design paper you used it perfect for Western look. :D Thank you for joining us at One Stitch At A Time AG with Winter Challenge.
Deborah DT

Pat said...

Super card, lovely image, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

Pat xx

Joanna M. said...

Eek! So cute!

Sharon said...

Super card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz For Guyz, hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon DT

Cazro said...

A great card, Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT