Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Fox in Socks

Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. We have yet another fabulous sketch for you to try your hand at! Can't wait to see what you create. 

And our awesome sponsor this week is Dilly Beans. I highly recommend taking a moment to browse the store at Dilly Beans. Talk about some fun images!!! 

Here's my card, using the adorable Fox in Scarf Framed. I know my title says fox in socks, just getting in touch with my Dr. Seuss side (a long and painful book to read to my one son. And the one he would pic before bed time, always!!)! I colored this guy up with my Copic markers and added highlights to his scarf with a white gel pen. The buttons are die cut out of cardstock...fabulous for a less bulky embellishment. Sure hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

3 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Soo cute! Love that scarf on the fox. I agree, as much as I love Dr. Seuss books, reading The Sleep Book EVERY NIGHT was painful. Those suckers are long tongue twisting reads!!! Have a great week, teamie!!

Heide said...

Linda, What a sweet card! Love this image and his cute scarf! Hugs, Heide

anne said...

Love this Linda, and those lovely green eyes.
Hugs Anne xx