Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

It's Wednesday and time to share with you our latest sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  

Our sponsor this week is Mary Ellen from Dearie Dolls. Most of her images are free so take a moment and browse her site. I know you'll find some that will fit your needs. 

Like this one I used called Snowman Christmas. She has so many adorable snowman images it was difficult narrowing it down to just one!! I love the addition of the cute little bluebirds in this one. Sure hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

4 comments:

Kathie said...

Love your pretty card Linda, I looked at this image myself. Your pretty pink bow really sets off your card. Totally perfect Christmas card. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

anne said...

This is such a happy card Linda, I love the bright colours you have used.
Hope you have a good week.
Hugs
Anne x

Joanna M. said...

Oh my. The pink on this card REALLY drew me in. Simply gorgeous this week sweet pea

Heide said...

Linda, This is super cute, such a sweet image and great pink bow!
Hugs, Heide