Monday, November 16, 2015

Glorious Holiday Wishes

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Pile It On challenge and their theme is Any Holiday/Celebration. I used the beautiful Holly Stag from Doodle Pantry as well as the sentiment from that set. The holly is from Reverse Confetti and can be found HERE.  Sure hope you can join in the challenge over at Pile It On. There's some Doodle Pantry goodness up for grabs for one lucky winner!!

I am submitting my card to the following challenges:
Come and Get It - Winter Holiday
The Glory of Christmas - Clean and Simple
The Paper Players - Clean and Simple
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - red and green

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Pretty card. Nice blue background. Love all the dies. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful card. Very nice design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for the Glory of Christmas and my CHNC challenge 255 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x