Tuesday, October 27, 2015

It's Snowing!

Well it's not snowing right now, but a little over a week ago we had some snow in the air. Middle of October is way too early for me!! Sticking with the snow theme though, our challenge for the next two weeks at Holly Jolly Christmas is Snowmen, and I think you all know, I LOVE SNOWMEN!!! Check out this cutie I got to use from one of our sponsors, All Dressed Up. His name is It's Snowing and you can find it HERE. I used a snowflake set from Stamp of Approval holiday box to create the background and border of red snowflakes. I'm always grabbing pattern paper and decided to make my own so to speak. I love the colors of red, green and turquoise for the holidays, might have to create a few more cards with this color palette! Hope you can join us and share your most adorable snowman over at Holly Jolly Christmas.
    

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I needed a smile this morning and this card did it for me. :) Such a happy and cute image and love the snowflakes etc. Very cute.