Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Howdy Friend

This is my third (yes I said 3rd) post for today. Be sure and scroll down to check 'em all out. The first day of the month means it's time for the Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge over at the Doodle Pantry blog. I've had this Doodle Pantry image printed AND die cut for quite some time, so best put it to use now!! The image and sentiment is from the Mini Rooster set. If you can believe it, I did not use any digital paper on this one...there's a first for everything!! I did sponge two of my papers, something I don't do often enough. Be sure and join us at the Doodle Pantry blog for our monthly Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge and your chance at some Doodle Pantry goodness.

4 comments:

Joanna M. said...

LOVE!! Perfect papers and image. Great job.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, what a great card! Beautifully made.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

My sister is a rooster lover. Me, not so much...one pecked me and I didn't like it haha She would love a card like this so yours is going into my file. Great card!

Dawn Frost said...

I love the vintage feel to this card Linda, great card!