Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Sweet Kitty

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Such a fun sketch!! I know, I know, I say that every week about the sketches!!! 

Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies. If you haven't already, be sure and check out their shop. What a wonderful array of images!!

 Here's my card using our fabulous sketch and the adorable Cat and Three Fish image from A Day for Daisies. The fish bowl is covered with my clear wink of Stella pen...love the sparkly affect. The thread along the left side I braided, just for fun!! Join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

5 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Linda, Your cat image is strikingly adorable. Makes me want to have goldfish again along with a cat. But my hubby is allergic to cats so that idea is over!!! The Wink of Stella is so perfect for the fish bowl! Love the affect it gives! Your turquoise and orange combo is lovely too!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Hugs, Judi

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I love your card, it reminds me of my cat looking at our baby ducklings on our pond swimming around with their mother, he sit on a rock on the edge and looks at them but doesn't touch, he knows better not too. Such a pretty card take care and have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

What a cute card, the sparkle in the fish bowl is the perfect addition. Hugs, Heide

anne said...

This is such an adorable image Linda, beautifully coloured and I love your papers and pinked circle.
Anne
x

Joanna M. said...

This was my favorite card this week. Love that image and your fabulous fish bowl. Almost makes me want fish again (hmm, nope, not really. Hated cleaning the bowl!) Super cute, doll!