Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Spooky Cat

Welcome to a new challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Another fun sketch for you to try.  

Digi Stamp Boutique is our sponsor this week. I always love seeing the DT's cards using her images. Talk about cute, cute, cute. 

I used a freebie image from several years ago, Spooky Cat. After all, time to get working on the Halloween cards!! I added a bit of color to the cat's nose and ears plus added some glossy accents to his nose. Simple yet fun. Perfect for mailing a scare to someone this Halloween!!! Hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

I'm submitting my card to the Digi Stamp Boutique monthly customer competition.
 

4 comments:

Joanna M. said...

LOVE the glossy accent on your cat's nose! Soo cute! Great card Linda!

Kathie said...

Such a cute Halloween card Linda, I think I've go this image as well I must use it at some stage, but we don't celebrate Halloween here like you do. I few people do I really think that the younger generation are starting to get into it. Love the added bit of colour to your card and that cat's nose couldn't be more perfect. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

Your black cat just makes me smile! Love everything about it, most of all the pink shinny nose. Have a super week. Hugs, Heide

anne said...

Just perfect for Halloween, love how your coloured card mats just pop on that black paper background and I love the shiny nose too.
Anne x