Sunday, August 2, 2015

Let's Play

It's time for a new CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. I'm all about clean and simple, trying real hard to minimize my embellishments. But I've gotta say, this week's challenge is, well, a challenge for me!! It's time for a one layer card!!! No embellies at all can be used as that would mean another "layer." I wanted to use an image from our sponsor, Bugaboo, so I went with the color version of Cute Puppy. I used two sentiment stamps, one from Reverse Confetti and the other by Paper Smooches. Then I drew a frame around everything with a fine line sharpie that, I didn't realize, was running low on ink. I couldn't find another pen so I stayed with this one. Not bad for the dreaded one layer challenge!!! Join us, why don't ya, for our CAS challenge over at The Outlawz.
    

No comments: