Sunday, July 12, 2015

Jingle all the Way

Yes, it's my third post for today, but I want to stay on track for the Christmas in July week going on at Catch the Bug. Yesterday's challenge was a theme challenge, Jingle all the Way. I used a Bugaboo image from the Mini Set - Christmas Tags. Wanted a different color scheme as well so the aqua and pink/burgundy with a touch of silver hit the mark. Simple layout so I can get my cards done...we leave for vacation next Sunday after all!!! Hope to see you later with day 2.
  

3 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

Thank you so much for joining us for our Jingle all the Way challenge, in our Christmas in July Event! I love it and we appreciate your support! Good Luck!

sammi said...

Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “Christmas In Juy” challenges at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Tammy Miller said...

Hey Linda pls email me your email came back!! tsmiller (at) zoomtown (dot) com