Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas!

We've got a blast from the past sketch this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. I always love a good sketch where I can use up papers from my scrap pile. 

Our sponsor this week is Deedee's Digis. Check out her store, so many wonderful sets. And they come with the color version included -- HOORAY!!! 

Like this one, Pink Christmas. I positively couldn't resist making one more Christmas in July card, especially one with this fabulous flamingo dressed up like Santa!!! Love the sentiment too. Sure hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Linda, I was wondering what was going to be pink but a pink flamingo is the perfect choice. Sylvia D.

Joanna M. said...

And what a cutie this card is! I love the colors and that darling flamingo. I'm glad that your vacation was so relaxing!

anne said...

So pleased to hear that you had a lovely holiday Linda.
This is a brilliant card, such a fun image and I love all the extra little touches you have added.

Heide said...

So fun, love the snowflakes and that great image. Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

So sorry I didn't get around last week to comment on your card, it was one of those weeks. I totally love it, it's such a perfect Christmas card.
Hugs
Kathie
xox