Monday, June 1, 2015

Sweet Summer Wishes

Wow, it's the 1st of June today...how did that happen?!!! My youngest is done with school this Friday, then it's Mom's job to keep him busy all summer!!! The first of the month also means the beginning of a new Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge over at the Doodle Pantry Blog. It's an anything goes challenge as long as you use a digital stamp. Now if you use an image (not just a sentiment) from Doodle Pantry, you have an additional chance to be featured and win a small prize!! I found this image, sentiment and digital paper in my already printed off pile so why not use it today!! It all comes from the set Watermelon Ants. Of course I had to print the image of the ants shaking salt on their watermelon 'cause I do the same thing! Love it with salt! I do the same thing with my cantaloupe. Sure hope you can join us for our Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge over at the Doodle Pantry Blog.
  

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is so adorable! I just finished eating some watermelon with my lunch. I love your sketch you followed using the DP matching paper. I need to look at those papers more closely in the future.

Pat (mspfd) said...

How cute is this! Love your wonderful design!

Linda, I would be happy to help you with the paper piecing. I have an old version of Photoshop Elements (version 6) that I use for paper piecing. Do you have Photoshop Elements?

Dawn Frost said...

Linda I've never eaten watermelon with salt sprinkled on it, its on my to do list, lol! Great ant card.