Sunday, June 14, 2015

It's a Beach Day

I'd love it if EVERY day was a beach day!!! It's time for a new challenge over at The Outlawz. Our theme is a color challenge - use the colors of the flag from where you live. I love using red, white and blue, and love using it for non-patriotic images. This is actually a rubber stamp from our sponsor this month, Fresh Brewed Designs. Yes, she sells rubber stamps too!! This is from the Skinny Minnie Beach Set and you can find it HERE. I stamped the red striped background (Impression Obsession Thin Stripes) and of course smudged a portion. So I cut it off and slipped in a piece of plain white that I also die cut with a rectangle stitched die from Lawn Fawn. A piece of blue ribbon is my only embellishment, just what you want on a clean and simple card! Sure hope you can join us for our CAS challenge over at The Outlawz.

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Crafty Catz - Clean & Simple
Cute Card Thursday - By the Seaside
Scrapbooker PhD - Summer Fun
DoubleClick Skittles - Summer Fun
     

7 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Cute Lou.

DIANA L. said...

So super fun and summery I love the design.
This is so sweet. I love it.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Cindy said...

Cute, fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

MaxiBelle Studio said...

Love the bold colours & CAS layout. Thanks for joining us for our 'Summer Fun' challenge #24.
Alicia (Scrapbooker PhD DT)
MaxiBelle Studio

Beth F. said...

A very awesome card! Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Summer Challenge!
Beth, GDT
Beth's Beauties

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such cute summer fun! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

Taunya Butler said...

Love, love how fun this is and Boy- I wish I had her figure!!! LOL SO fun, so summery and just such a great representation of the cool, fun times we have when the sunshine is at its' hottest!! I love the red, white and blue that has subtly been done to celebrate patriotic holidays - also!! So very glad you joined us for the Summer Fun challenge over at DoubleClick Skittles!!
Taunya Butler
Design Team Member
daisiesgirl.com