Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hope

Well what do ya know, I forgot to post my card for today's CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. Our theme is green - it doesn't have to be monochromatic, just include something green and keep it clean and simple. I couldn't wait to dive into my latest Paper Trey Ink purchase! I love lighthouses, so the set Guiding Lights was a must have for me. I put my Misti to use (yes, I caved and bought one) along with the new Altenew inks. Very simple design but that's what CAS is all about, right?!! Join us this week at The Outlawz for our green themed CAS challenge. Our sponsor this month is Fresh Brewed Designs...how fun!!!
   

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love the design and the sentiment is so true. Thank you for sharing your love and talent with us :) <3