Friday, June 5, 2015

Fun in the Sun

I have to brag a little bit here...I made a card featuring my very first success at digital paper piecing!!! I've been in such awe of one of my fellow teamie's talent, Pat from Stamp, Paper and Ink. She pointed me in the direction of some video tutorials, and I think a combination of them all helped me have a make it work moment!

This is Bob from Fresh Brewed Designs, and he's here to remind your of the "Fun in the Sun" challenge we have going on at the Fresh Brewed Blog. His swimming trunks are the same crab paper as the strip behind the image. Join in and maybe you'll be the winner of a Fresh Brewed Designs digital image of your very own!!

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Summer
Fussy and Fancy - Fun in the Sun
Sister Act - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Summer colors
Crafty Gals Corner - Summer fun

6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Thanks for the shout out Linda; I was more than happy to help! Love your card; it's LOL funny. Awesome job paper-piecing and coloring the fun image. Have a great weekend!

Ivonne said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the cute image. The paper piecing looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Linda. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

You go girl!!! look at you with the awesome digital paper piecing!!!! Now you'll have to teach me ;) LOL!!!!! Love this super fun card.

Wishing you a WARM and SUNNY day!
Heather

Lisa Mensing said...

Great guy card! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corners Summer Fun Challenge this week! Lisa DT Do you ever visit Beach Memories INC while on your annual vacation? I popped in there last year. She carries a lot of great beach themed stuff.

Lena said...

Hehehe, this is such a super cute and fun card for summer. Love it!
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations