Friday, June 26, 2015

Flirty Fish

I'm looking forward to the weekend, even though I have to work tomorrow. Life has just been a little crazy. I did get myself in my craft room to make this card to remind you of the Anything Goes challenge we have going on the rest of this month over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. The cute image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and called Flirty Fish. I had fun creating this one. I can't believe I cut the image out but so glad I did. I used my clear Wink of Stella pen to cover it with glittery goodness too. So fun, making me long for our summer vacation at the beach to hurry up and get here!!!
 

2 comments:

Patti P. said...

Linda, how adorable....the fish is a cutie, love the waves and the beach in the bg. Just a perfect design. Have a great weekend. Trying to get back in to blogging and sharing. Good to visit with you.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOOOOOVE THIS CARD!!! the waves and bubbles... and your fussy cutting! SWOON!!! A perfectly awesome summer creation!

HUGS!
Heather