Thursday, May 14, 2015

Stinkin' Cute

I think this Skunk from Gerda Steiner Designs is so stinkin' cute!!!!! He's part of the monthly progressive challenge HERE and there was no way I would miss out on getting this one!! Did you notice I used my latest fave color combo -- black, white, gray and yellow (okay, just a touch of yellow, but it's here none the less!). I've been seeing a lot of tags more as layers behind elements so I thought I would give it a go. So happy with the way this one turned out. And even happier that I got yet another progressive challenge card done before the deadline!!!!!

There are so many adorable images at Gerda Steiner Designs. AND, she's having a design team call. Be sure and check it all out!!


4 comments:

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Great card! Saw you at Gerda's

Lisa Lara said...

I love how you used this cutie Lola. Haven't inked mine up yet.

Lisa Lara said...

OOPS, Lou, disregard my last comment. I just love your card with this cutie image Lou. I haven't inked mine up yet.

anne said...

I agree with you this image is stinkin' cute and I love the way that you managed to sneak that little bit of yellow in. :-)
I like the tag behind the image idea too, might have to give that a go x