Thursday, May 7, 2015

Daisies

I should be in bed, but can't sleep. I need to get up in a few hours for jury duty...first time ever! What a pain!!! So instead of sleeping, I'm stamping. Well actually, I'm doing more die cutting than stamping! My card is for the "Daisies" challenge over at Dragonfly Journeys. Most of my dies are from My Favorite Things, Blueprint #13 to be exact. And the flower is the daisy die from Gina K Designs. Quick and easy, and in my new favorite color combo of black, white, yellow and gray. So fun!!!
  

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

I LOVE this color combo, and this is sure to cheer someone up completely! What a great die cut, and the layout sure does set it off perfectly. Thanks so much for joining in my Fresh as a Daisy challenge!

Jeannie T.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love your new favorite color scheme! Your cards always make me want to spend money on more dies!!!! Love your bright and cheerful card!
Judi

Ardyth said...

Love the clean layout of this!

Donna Ellis said...

Hope you get some sleep soon, Linda! This is a darling card! hugs, de