Sunday, May 31, 2015

All Star

Our theme this week over at The Outlawz for our clean & simple challenge is sports. I went on a hunt through all my Stampin' Up stamp sets and found this baseball set. I also found the set of sports related sentiments. I have a confession to make...this is the first I've used a SU set in a VERY long time. I used to be a demonstrator so I have LOTS of sets!!! I seem to go for my clear stamps or digis so it was fun looking at these stamps that haven't been loved in such a long time. As you can see, I created my own background with the stamps then strategically placed my sentiment strip over a smeared red star!!! Now let's see your favorite sport for our CAS challenge over at The Outlawz.

Challenges I'd like to submit my card to include:
Sweet Stampin' - Father's Day or a Special Man
Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards - Summer
Simply Create Too - Keep it Simple
4 Crafty Chicks - Summer
CRAFT - Father's Day/Male

7 comments:

Judy V said...

Great masculine card! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&CC!

Unknown said...

Baseball and summer sure to go together! Great card for this weeks challenge! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks!
Tina - DT

Brenda said...

I tend to go for the clears and the digis also. Every time I pull out my older block stamps, I love using them! The CAS card turned out great! Thanks for sharing with us a CRAFT Challenge! Brenda

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card thanks for joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

Thordis said...

Great masculine card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous male card, thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin', hope you can join our Something New, Something Old challenge too.

Love and hugs
Maarit