Friday, May 1, 2015

A Very Happy Birthday

Did you see the new release at Doodle Pantry this morning? Be sure and check it out!! A new month means a new Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge over at the Doodle Pantry Blog. I was in need of a birthday card so I printed up an image and papers from the Cute Cake set. As you all know, I am so not a purple fan, but this combo of lavender and blue is beautiful (no, I am not a purple convert!!!). I feel like I haven't sewn on my cards lately so to my sewing machine I went. A little strip of eyelet really kept this feminine. Please join us at the Doodle Pantry Blog for this month's Ants in my Pants Digital Challenge.

3 comments:

anne said...

Just gorgeous Linda, I love everything about it. Anne x

Kathie said...

Linda this card is so pretty I just love it and you should be a purple convert it suits you. LOL
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Dawn Frost said...

I love the lace and stitching, gorgeous!