Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Cutie Bug

Just a quick reminder post for the SO CUTE challenge going on this week at the Fresh Brewed Blog. I had this image from Fresh Brewed Designs already printed so I put it to use. Say hello to Cutie Bug Ice Cream Cone. I used several rectangle stitched dies for this layout and a bit of scrap pattern paper. That's why this cutie is colored aqua, to go with the paper!!!!! Usually I color an image first then try to find paper that will work with it! For once I was thinking ahead!! Hope you can join us at the Fresh Brewed Blog for some SO CUTE fun.
  

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is just TOO cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Lou.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I often work backwards too :) lol! color then play the matching game :) Everything about this is so SWEET and SO CUTE! Love the teal bug and those awesome dies! Hope you have a SWEET day!

Heather