Friday, March 20, 2015

Thinking of Ewe

Normally I post on Thursdays with my reminder card for the challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. Well, Thursday came and went and no card was created...until tonight! With Easter quickly approaching, Eggs is the challenge theme this week. I went with a recently released cutie of an image from Fresh Brewed Designs called Ewe - Easter Egg. Now I must admit, I had this image colored and cut out Wednesday evening. Then all I did was sit and stare at it, not a simple idea came to my mind. How sad is that?!!!!! I ended up with a very simple card, thankfully spruced up with an embossing folder and ribbon. It's tough when your mojo takes a walk!!! So here's my Thursday card, made and posted on Friday, for a challenge that started on Wednesday!!! Got it??!!

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow...it all came together even though a day later. When the image is so cute sometimes you just don't need a lot of bells and whistles and going CAS is a true way to go if in doubt. If you had not mentioned the mojo I would never had known. Someone is going to have a big smile on their face upon receiving it.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOL!!! You are too funny!!! I loved reading your post. Girl, know you are NOT ALONE!!! I have had several images colored and have stared at them for DAYS ... probably weeks to tell you the truth.

This card is simply adorable! Love all of the white and the pops of color.

Happy Spring!
Heather

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable Lou.