Monday, March 16, 2015

Sending You Hugs and Prayers

I haven't played in the progressive challenge for awhile over at Imagine That, but I was in need of a sympathy card and this set, Pretty Peacocks, was exactly what I needed. Yes, I kept it clean and simple so I could easily pop it in the mail. I decided to be bold and go with the bright colors too to really highlight the beautiful peacock.

What a beautiful day today!! Okay, it was cloudy and we got sprinkles, but it hit 60 degrees!!! Would you believe we still have piles of snow but they are definitely getting smaller and smaller! Could spring be on its way? I sure hope so!!!

3 comments:

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh this is beautiful, It does make a great sympathy card. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Imagine That Progressive challenge.
Lynne DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Dog gone I've missed a lot of your post. I need to double check to see if I'm subscribed to you. I love peacocks...we had some in our back yard, but living in the city, we were told we had to get rid of them...haha Love your card!

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper