Thursday, February 19, 2015

You're So Sweet

School was cancelled today because of the bitter temps. Just got an email that it's closed tomorrow too...an overnight low of -14 will do that!!! And I just live in Pittsburgh, PA!!! Anyway, I'm not feeling 100% today so I'm a little late getting things done, like my post today about the new ANIMALS challenge going on this week at the Fresh Brewed Blog. I used this cutie, Louie's Cupcake, from Fresh Brewed Designs. I love my pattern papers. One of these days I'm going to take the leap and try some of these wonderful techniques out there for my own background paper! I'll let you know when that day is here!!!! In the meantime, I'll keep buying my papers!!
  

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Stay warm. It was 12 degrees this morning when I left and is going to get to 4 degrees tonight. Anyhow, I've done some bears so now I want to do some monkeys. Thanks for the inspiration. Your card made me smile this evening.

VanessaB said...

so sweet. love the colors :)

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Lou, I always love your crisp clean style.