Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Rejoice

Time for a new challenge over at Holly Jolly Christmas...and I'm the hostess! You know me, I LOVE creating outside the proverbial box when it comes to Christmas colors. So for the next two weeks, I challenge you to some non-traditional colors. Gray, light blue and red, pretty non-Christmasy colors for sure!! My image is from Di's Digi Stamps, one of her colored images. Coloring is so stressful to me, something I really don't enjoy doing. So anytime I can get the color version of an image, I jump all over it!! Sure hope you can join us at Holly Jolly Christmas. The challenge runs for 2 weeks and we have some really great sponsors. Maybe I'll see you there!

Other challenges I'd like to submit my card to include:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Love and/or hearts and/or red
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything goes Christmas 
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Anything goes

3 comments:

anne said...

Love this, lovely image and gorgeous bright red ribbon. I have a liking for pre coloured images too, it speeds up the card making when time is short xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous and full of the Christmas spirit! Love it!
Thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL. Good luck. xx

Brenda B said...

It's a beautiful card no matter if the image is pre coloured or not, I love the grey paper and the bright red ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us at CHNC Extra this month, hope to see you again.

Hugs
Brenda
CHNC DT