Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge

Today is release day at Doodle Pantry as well as a new Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge over at the Doodle Pantry Blog. The theme for this challenge is a sweet one, candy! Do you consider cotton candy to be candy? I sure hope so because that's the image I used, Cotton Candy Ants. This set happens to be free with purchase now thru the 25th of the month. And all the sets released today are 25% off, today only. Hurry up and fill your cart with some yummy fun and then join us at the Doodle Pantry Blog for this month's Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge.
  

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Three interpretations so far on the cotton candy and I love all three. I love what you did and now I must find the time to do one too.

auntbeespickles said...

Such a cute card! Love this fun image! Great job with the layout and papers!
Hugs, Sarah T

Annie S. said...

Aren't those Candy Cane Ants fun! I love your card with that DP. Super cute!

Dawn Frost said...

Love those rascally ants, they are adorable! Great card and layout!