Sunday, December 21, 2014

You're an Angel

Welcome to The Outlawz latest clean and simple challenge - angels or angel wings. I can't believe it, I don't have any angel rubber stamps!! Shocking I know. I'll have to fix that problem soon!!! I went with a digital image I have from Doodle Pantry called Angel Birdie. Yes, I used the color version along with two of the digital papers from the set. That's what I absolutely adore about Doodle Pantry, the sweet images in outline and color as well as coordinating digital papers. And the price is unbeatable!!! You still have time to pick up Milk & Cookies free with purchase.

I hope you have time this week to join us for some angel fun, clean and simple style, at The Outlawz.
  

2 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, how cute is this! I have totally forgotten about this set. This card is just darling!
Hugs, Sarah T

Unknown said...

One of my favorite stamp sets Linda. I love this card!