Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas

Sending out sweet Christmas wishes too! Welcome back to another installment at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. We are always so happy to see you!! 

This week our fabulous sponsor is Meljen's Designs. Talk about adorable images!! And some of them are the color version I absolutely love!! May I suggest a look at the Meljen's Designs shop, there's a 50% off sale going on, but only thru Dec. 15th.

  I mentioned the color images but this one, Happy Holiday Wreath, I actually colored myself! This is a fabulous sketch, quick and easy to use. I went to my sewing machine to add a bit of embellishment along with the gold brads. So much fun that I hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

6 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This is so striking and beautiful Lou. Love your coloring and stitching.

Joanna M. said...

I LOVE how you stitch on your cards Linda. Soo cute with your gorgeous coloring and that wonderful paper.

Heide said...

Your wreath just pops on the red scallop paper. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Pat (mspfd) said...

So pretty! Fabulous coloring, color choices and stitching. Beautifully design, Linda.

mulberry station said...

Linda your card is stunning. I love the traditional colors and papers. So pretty!
Nancy

Kathie said...

What do they say about great minds think a like. I love this image which can be used in so many different ways. Love your colours and papers. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox