Saturday, December 27, 2014

Merry Christmas

Another card done for the 12 Days of Christmas challenges going on at Stamp TV. The technique is heat embossed Cuttlebug background. I started with a piece of Christmas pine cardstock. I covered it in versamark ink, heat embossed with gold embossing powder, then ran it thru my Big Shot with a snow flake folder. Then you sand over the raised portion for a fabulous result. I wasn't paying attention when I put my paper inside the embossing folder because my snowflakes ended up being de-bossed which meant they stayed gold. Oh well, still a fun technique, one I'm sure to do again. My image comes from Gina K Designs, Joyful Holiday and the sentiment is from Sentimental Holiday. A little piece of ribbon and some Stickle berries and my card is complete. Back to my stamp room to get more cards made!!
 

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

I especially love your background Lou. Stunning.