Sunday, December 28, 2014

Cheers to the New Year

It's Sunday, and that means football (Go Steelers!!) and the latest CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. This week, to help ring in the new year, we're asking for a card showing fireworks. I had to dig for my one and only fireworks type of stamp. I heat embossed with silver and gold the sparkler stamp, a circle and a star onto a scrap piece of ivory. Then I punched out circles from that embossed scrap. I remember seeing this layout somewhere in blogville, just don't remember where. I added the vellum banner, also heat embossed, using a sentiment from the Twenty Fifteen set by Wplus9. Lots of embossing, a fun technique that I don't do often enough! That may have to change!!

Challenges I'd like to enter by card in include:
Brown Sugar - Happy New Year

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Lou this is just too cool. I love the dots and how you did your sentiment.