Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Anything Goes Christmas

Imagine my surprise when I came to my blog and realized I never posted today's project!!! Vacation has started for everyone else in my house which has totally thrown me off! We at Holly Jolly Christmas are holding a month long challenge with a theme of Anything Goes Christmas. I actually made something other than a card (shocking I know!!!)...it's a treat bag filled with M & M's that I stole from my son (don't worry, I'll give 'em back!!). My image is from one of our sponsors, Bugaboo, and it's called Snowman Topper. Can you believe I also cut him out after coloring him with copic markers?!! The sentiment is from a Paper Smooches set, Swanky Snowdudes. We sure hope you can find some free time to get crafty and join us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

Other challenges I'd like to submit my project to include:
The Cutie Pie Challenges - Anything but a card
Brown Sugar - Christmas

     

9 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is wonderful and adorable Lou. Such a cute topper. Merry Christmas.

Anet's Crafting said...

Such a lovely project Linda, but at CC & CC we only do cards. We would love to have you make one and share it with us. Anet DTx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly made card and love the image and goodies added. Thanks so much for entering in our challenge at CC&CC. Merry Christmas
Hope to see you in our next challenge. Cheers, aNNie {Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

Blossom Cards said...

lovely project and cute image thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely colourful christmas creation thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Pie cheers and merry xmas Sue N x

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffe & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT
Merry Christmas :)

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful, thanks for sharing at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Lisa xx said...

Oh how cute! Thanks for joining in with the cuties xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely treat bag.
Thank you for sharing at Cutie Pies 'Anything But A Card' challenge and good luck x Susan x