Sunday, November 16, 2014

YUM to the Popcorn!

This week at The Outlawz, we're going to the movies!! Whether you make a card inspired by your favorite movie or, like what I did, by your most memorable movie experience. I'm all about the popcorn when it comes to watching a movie. Doesn't matter if it's at the theater or at home, I love it with butter and salt. These mischievous ants seem to have the same idea!! This is a digital image from Doodle Pantry called Movie Ants. Of course I used the color version, then played off the colors from there with my paper and washi tapes. Fun and quick to make, just what clean and simple should be.
  

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a fab, happy card. This was one of my favorites when I just started with Doodle Pantry. I love popcorn but it doesn't love me. Yup...and I want all that butter and salt too!

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE popcorn too, its my downfall. If its here...I eat it! Love those ants and their antics, great card!