Friday, November 28, 2014

Warm & Cozy Christmas

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was wonderfully busy and dinner was absolutely yummy!! Today I'm here to share with you a card I made using a sweetie of a Fresh Brewed Designs image and sentiment - Let it Snow Snowman and Warm and Cozy Christmas Sentiment. I adore snowmen (I think I've told you that already!!!) and this one is a must have. I kept it simple so I could show off the embossed layer -- yes, I got another new embossing folder. I just couldn't help myself!!

Today is my youngest son's birthday...he's turning 16!!! And tonight we pick up our oldest who's been studying abroad in Sydney, Australia! It will be so nice having him home!! Next to a home cooked meal, he said he's so looking forward to seeing some football! A typical guy!!!

Challenges I'd like to submit my card to include:
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Snowpeople
Crafting for all Seasons - Tis the Season
Crafty Creations - Embossing
Just Inspirational - Winter
Try It On Tuesday - Christmas is Coming


6 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific card with a fun image

Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie x

Lady Bug Stampers said...

What a fun card. Love that snowman. Great papers too. Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges this week.
Linda K. DT

Joanna M. said...

This is DARLING!! Love that image and your wonderful embossing!

sirkkis said...

Cute and joyful card. Thanks for playing along with us at TioT.

Barb said...

This is such a charmer of a card with such an adorable image.Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations challenge. Barb

Marilyn said...

Adorable snowman and I really like your layout and design. The embossing looks wonderful too.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll join us again.
Marilyn