Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sweet Howdy for a Friend

 Happy Hump Day!!! Time to check out the latest sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. You might want to also check out what the rest of the design team created because it's pretty awesome!!

 Our sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry. The winner will receive a $10 coupon to go shopping -- and you want to be the winner because Doodle Pantry is a super fun place to shop!!! I know from experience!!

Here's my card using the newly released Mini Rooster image and digital papers. I of course used the color image because never in a million years could I color this good!!! This is a great sketch to use up those paper scraps we all pledge to put to use...not sure that I'm reaching that goal though!!! I will be giving this another try for something Christmasy! Join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and get your craft on!

7 comments:

L.Wilson said...

This looks wonderfully warm and rich, and has a bit of country charm. No, a LOT of country charm! Thanks for creating with Doodle Pantry products for SSW2!

Sally Dube said...

Cock-a-doodle-doo!! Super card!! Love how you colored up that Rooster =) Awesome post this week!!
Blessings and hugs to you!!
Sally

Joanna M. said...

LOVE that black paper ... seriously gorgeous! What a fun card. I'm with you about coloring. Every time I think about coloring one of Laurie's images, I stop. She rocks the coloring far better than I do.

Kathie said...

This is one brilliant country card Linda, this would look great with a basket of eggs beside it but roosters don't lay eggs LOL. Love your colour combo and papers. Thanks for such a lovely posting this week that was an awesome picture and I loved the colours. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Dawn Frost said...

Great card Linda love those background papers you used!

Heide said...

What a great looking Rooster. Love the country feel from you papers. Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

This card is awesome Linda. I love this image. I love the warm colors. Reminds me of when I was growing up. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Nancy